Kristian Rehder (Portfolio Manager at Kardinia Capital) talks to Camelia Seric (Account Director at Bennelong Funds Management) about the strength of the resources sector; how China could impact this; and where Kardinia sees the brightest opportunities.
- 1:24 – Drivers behind the strong performance of commodities over the past 12 months (both supply and demand)
- 3:46 – … and despite that, why Kardinia is cautious of the sector in the short term
- 5:54 – How China’s conventional reaction to the global recovery could in fact create further market volatility
- 8:50 – From drugs to batteries: the long-term thematic of lithium
- 11:36 – Stock stories from one end of the lithium supply chain to the other
The content contained in this audio represents the opinions of the speakers. The speakers may hold either long or short positions in securities of various companies discussed in the audio. This commentary in no way constitutes a solicitation of business or investment advice. It is intended solely as an avenue for the speakers to express their personal views on investing and for the entertainment of the listener.